Christmas is just around the corner! Whether you’re shopping for your wife, Mom, friend, teacher, sister or family member, I’ve got you covered. I’ve put together my top 10 favourite Christmas gift ideas for the working Mom. She’s guaranteed to love one of these or all of them! What’s even better is you can buy them all online.
But wait, it gets even better! I’ve teamed up with my friends over at JORD Wood Watch to bring you an amazing holiday giveaway! One of YOU will have the chance to win a $75 e-gift card towards your very own gorgeous watch like the one in my gift guide below. Everyone who enters will also receive a $20 e-gift card just for entering. YOU get an e-gift card, YOU get an e-gift card! More details below!
- ICONIQ Stainless Steele Water Bottle: This water bottle is one of my favs! It keeps my hot drinks hot and my cold drinks cold all day. It’s also double lined which means no sweating or condensation. You can pop it in your purse and nothing will get damp or wet. Plus there is no hazardous BPAs whatsoever. Gotta love that!
- Anker PowerCore External Phone Battery: This is a life saver! I’ve been caught too many times with a phone with no battery power and this is a must have. It will charge your phone at least four times before you have to recharge it. It’s also light and small and fits in your purse no problem.
- Koa and Rose Gold Jord Watch: A gorgeous watch is a must have for any Mom. My Jord watch is my go to accessory for work and home. First, I love pretty packaging and it comes in the most gorgeous wooden box. Not only is the watch beautiful, but they are as light as a feather. I love pairing it with my favourite jeans, or as an accessory with a dress for date nights with my hubby. Plus! You can personalize it, too. JORD allows you to customize both the watches and the boxes with engravings. It really is the perfect gift for that special someone.
- Anthropologie Golden Monogram Mug: Warm beverages deserve to be served in pretty mugs just like this one.
- Keurig Single Serve Programmable Coffee Maker: Late nights with little ones call for early mornings with my Keurig. I love being able to have my coffee waiting for me in the morning. It’s quick easy and mess free!
- Simplified Planner: There’s only one way to keep things organized as a Mom and it’s with this beautiful planner. Whether it’s appointments or date nights with the hubby I can count on this planner to keep me on track!
- Bose SoundTrue Ultra Earphones: Whether I’m taking a conference call on the go or listening to my favourite tunes, my Bose earphones are with me 24×7. They are comfy and the sound is incredible.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer: Whoever invented under eye concealer must have been a Mom. This is a must for morning when I’ve been up with the kids or for late nights when I couldn’t stop binge watching my favourite show.
- HelloFresh: As a Mom I don’t always have time to meal prep or cook a healthy meal for the family. This is where HelloFresh comes in. Delivered to your doorstep is chef curated recipes based on seasonal farm fresh ingredients. Can I get an amen!
- Kate Spade Nylon Laptop Bag: This light and pretty laptop bag is a must have for the Mom on the go. My laptop easily slides in an out and the nylon makes it easy to clean.
Now for the exciting part! Just in time for the holidays, I’ve teamed up with JORD to give away a $75 e-gift card! All you have to do is fill out the giveaway here. You can put your e-gift card towards any of their watches, including mine that you can find here. Just for participating you will automatically receive a $20 e-gift card!
Giveaway ends 12/15 at 11:59pm. Both the $75 and the $20 codes will expire on 2/28/2017.
| JORD Wood Watches sponsored this post, all opinions & photographs are my own |
There you have it! My ten must have gifts for any working Mom. What’s on your Christmas list this year? Leave a comment below and let me know.
Happy shopping and don’t forget to enter the giveaway!
Sincerely Nikki, xo